We currently have a requirement for a site based Project Manager on one of our Central London Sites.
You will be responsible for overseeing and managing the full installation package on-site. This role is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team of people delivering world leading bespoke stone & tiling projects.
The Job Role
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of Arcitile Group’s on-site activities, liaising with the Site Management Team, client, sub-contractors and other trades, coordinating all aspects of our works so that the project is completed in line with the requirements, within budget and on time. You will have a commercial understanding of the project, advising our Surveyors and implementing cost savings at all times, representing our company in a professional and proactive manner in all dealings with those associated with,and affected by, the tiling/stone project.
Who we are looking for
The Following qualities/experience are essential:
- To have a good understanding of H&S and to be able to apply all H&S requirements.
- To have a commercial approach to site management, to be able to identify cost savings and understanding of budget issues.
- Setting out and co-ordination
- Qualified trades person with a proven track record for quality
- CSCS card (Management level)
- Basic IT Skills to enable flow of information between those involved in the project, particularly Microsoft Outlook
- People management skills, to be able to instruct staff, deal with difficult staffing situations and maintain a productive, happy but disciplined working environment
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- The willingness to travel to meetings/events and work unsocial hours at weekends and evenings
- Driven by results with a strong desire to succeed
The following qualities/experience are desirable:
- Qualified first aider
- Construction Management HND/Degree or equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualification
- Face Fit Qualified
Good Fit For the Job?
If you feel you have the above qualities, experience and that extra something special to contribute we would love to hear from you.
Please email us your CV and we will get back to you!